Rocket Builders - WIVB television item

Was that his choice? I know that you chose to label several hundred pounds of rocket motors as "model aircraft parts". Why?

Why did you make that choice?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You are a lier.. I did not post any of the DOT judgement. However, you activly posted excerpts of it as it pertained to comments made by me. But hey, it is a public document and if I would of run into it first, I would of posted a link.

So Jerry, Tell us how your shipping 200lb of HPR rocket motors as model airplane parts did anything but "mug and pollute" the hobby? Even after you were told, by many and DOT, your shipping activities are illegal, you continued to openly sell, ship, and advertise rocket motors in commerce. You gave the hobby great press!! Rather than take your case to court or use available administrative processes, you thumb your nose at authority and slather the hobby with your criminal defiance, resulting in a government agency dumping on your ignorant a$$. Yea, you did us all a great service.

I hope you show at LDRS this year, as I want to see the look on your face as I repeat this message eyeball to eyeball. If you are a no show, as I expect you will be, maybe one of your drones will step up to the plate, but I doubt it, not many still in your camp.

You da man Jerry, making an ignorant stand, 40 grand to the DOT man; lost on appeal....we now know the deal...

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

What a sweet kiss Dave, keep egging Jerry on; maybe the next time he will do time..

Forty grand to the man, not out of line, just a routine fine..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You'd like that, wouldn't you? Pimping for your dear friend Bubba again, I suppose... when the line between "the Resistance" and "collaborators with the Occupation" gets drawn, I guess we know what side you're on... (and your feelings get all hurt when I call you a "narc"... you've got a thin skin about something that's a bloody accurate description about where you seem to actually stand in our War against Overregulation... hint: appeasement is _not_ an acceptable tactic.)

By DOT standards, I bet it is... anyone got stats?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

According to jerry's claims to the DOT, DPT annual income was less then $10,000 a year. the fine was four times that, but you think that's routine?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, just obviously contrary to DOT policy and the law. Hence why a lawsuit is mandatory.

No 2000 people contrubuting either like NAR/TRA had :)

Just Jerry!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So what is your position anyway? Both sides of every fence?

4-1-04

Direct lie.

4-1-04wasaJUDGEMENTfollowingmyemployingtheappealprocess!!

Is everything you utter a direct lie (properly spelled), a misrepresentation, or a personal attack?

And libel.

And trade libel. Because you at miniumum believe I am in commerce.

You are hereby informed. Do not harass me.

Just Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You got me, I am a centrist..

Are you having elusions again Jerry?? I still have your direct email solicitation..

I'll let others be the judge, if you want... Please have your attorney contact me ; please, please, please...

Please have your attorney contact me ; please, please, please...

Please have your attorney contact me ; please, please, please...

Please have your attorney contact me ; please, please, please...

If you don't like it stuff it. Or; Please have your attorney contact me ; please, please, please...

Just Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

May I have it stuffed quietly and with no threats of violence or harassment?

Please?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Absolutely no one has threatened you or harassed you, what are you talking about?? Specifically?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

If you haven't figured it out; I don't like folks who attempt to involve others in their illegal activities, as Jerry did. As for as what jerry a$$ kissers think of me, I care less. However, I have yet to have anyone, of significant stature, in the rocket community, provide the type content you indicate, in any form of communication.

The DOT web pages contains many examples..

Fred, the DOT narc..(:-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I do not threaten you or anyone else with violence, but have been known to respond to it, rather violently, when it comes my way..

Call it harassment if you wish, but if you and your few remaining drones, shut your yaps, the noise level will follow.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I guess you don't see the same newsgroups/web forums/chat rooms I do! The hobby it laughing at Skippy! Even more than before the ruling came out!

("Model airplane parts"!="APCP")=$40k fine" This should be in the FAQ!

The "king" was told he's wearing no clothes, but still claims he wasn't caught naked as he had his head up his butt, and was therefore partially covered!

Reply to
AZ Woody

By Skippy standards (income of the business he doesn't "own" but is one of the "less than 2" employees), it's a BIG fine..(4x the yearly income of the business) If Skipply was bringing in $500k a year, the fine would have been adjusted accordingly!

Reply to
AZ Woody

What king?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You are the leader not the follower.

  1. You asked ME if you could "help" with DOT.

  1. You turned ME in to DOT in cooperation/coersion with Allen and TRA.

  2. YOU rescinded your offer to store motors that were legally and properly shipped to any site NEAR the launch site.

Note a common theme?

YOU.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The maximum fine was $57,500 (ie Boeing or Microsoft).

Anybody wonder why it is so high FOR ANYONE in the first place? Ido.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That's what he meant.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

How could they have "legally and properly shipped" if you have no legitimate DOT paperwork?

How were they marked?, as "model aircraft parts"? Is that even legal?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Of course you do! Do you think it has anything to do with you labeling rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis