RocketMan Chutes RockSim File...?

I'm just wondering if anyone has made up a set of RockSim files for
the RocketMan parachutes? Just so I don't have to go through the
trouble of making my own... :-)
Reply to
Len Lekx
If you should come across them Len please send me a copy. Murray
Reply to
Murray Lampert
No joy yet. I've asked the Michaelsons for the pertinent data to make my own... but no answer yet.
Reply to
Len Lekx
Last year I tried serveral times to get this datas from Ky. Never got any informations...
Very good chutes - service could be a bit better...
Eberhard
Reply to
Eberhard Aigner