RockSim for Mac

Enough M1939's to put the Gates Bros to shame....

Seriously :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Hit the magic five digits too :(

I need donations for my favorite charity....Save the Novak foundation :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Amiga 500 = the most awesome form of *computer* I've ever used. Bar none. I was more impressed with the 500 than any of my time share on a Cray.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Is that a historic landmark or an endangered species?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I have three a2000s with accelerators that now sit in My closet. Too bad Commodore mismanaged themselves into oblivion.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

So Kline has shifted to the "dark side" in more ways than one, eh?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I did.

Me.

Brian, wipe your butt. It is dripping.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Proof you keep making bad "investments".

Jerry

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No jerry, that's just a hazy glue hallucination you're having.

you best be careful jerry, you might kill your brain cell.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

My only "bad investment" was going into business with you.

By the way, Do you have My money?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

You have something in common with them.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why do you say that, did you defraud commodore also?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Well that depends on who you ask :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

No doubt :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

I'm surprised it took this long. TVM has always been a MAC guy and ran his rocksim on the Mac.

Linux version? Why not? How about VMS :_)

Bob Kaplow

well if he went linux it would have to be open source, and I can't imagine TVM just giving rocksim away.....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

chuck: i use the windows version of VPC to run other windozes and linus/unix OSes....there aren't any security problems that I am aware of..you can network the "vitual pc" OS to the host network and access the interenet that way... but if you got protection like a firewall/router in front of the host OS you will be safe...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

gerge gassaway uses a mac and I think the NAR HQ still runs on a mac...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

You wanna try that one again?

Just because you build a product for Linux doesn't mean it has to be open source.

It's only open source if you include anyone else's code that requires you to make your product open source.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Applications runing on Linux do not have to be open source.

Reply to
Phil Stein