RockSim for Mac

It's finally here.......
http://www.apogeerockets.com/rocksim.asp
.....bottom of the page under 'how to order'
Chuck

On Fri, 06 May 2005 13:17:42 GMT, Chuck Rudy

Do they throw in a copy of Virtual PC? 8-)
Phil Stein wrote:

I've seen some pc apps perform BETTER on a Mac running virtual pc.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
nedtovak wrote:

From the sidebar on the order site.......
"A suggestion for people that don't own a computer: RockSim comes in two versions, one for Windows and one for Macintosh. They both work exactly the same. But I would recommend the Macintosh for people that have never owned a computer before, and that are only buying one for the specific purpose of using RockSim. Based on helping PC users, moving and finding files on a Mac seems to make more sense to new computer users"
Hmmm. sounds like it's more intuitive on the Mac.....and don't shoot the messenger. :-)
VPC is now owned by the Borg.....which makes me leery of installing it, what security problems will arise from it's installation?
Chuck
snipped-for-privacy@verizonnospamdot.net says...

What is this "VPC" of which you speak?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

Virtual PC, an emulator program which lowers your Macintosh into the pee cee world albeit much slower. Games do not work but most business and productivity apps do work.
Check it out here......
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/virtualpc/virtualpc.aspx?pid=virtualpc
Chuck
On Fri, 6 May 2005 14:32:09 -0400, Tweak

Virtual PC. It lets Macs emulate a PC. There is also a PC version that allows you to run multiple PC operating systems simultaneouly on one PC. That's good for testing and developement.
On Fri, 06 May 2005 18:08:00 GMT, Chuck Rudy

Yeah 95% of the computer owners in the word must be wrong because TVM likes Macs. 8-)

And Ted Gary Jerry Ray Korey Tim Aerotech RCS RCS motor components ISP :)

Are you fixated? You listed 10 and 5 are Gary.

Gary formed those companies, not me :)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Yes, but *you* listed Him 5 times.

Nope.
As usual you are wack.
Since they are different legal and IRS and practical entities, they are each seperate "people".
They all have Macs.
A lot of them thank god.
NO Amigas.
Jerry
"You're web site is much funnier." - Brian Teeling
"Live the life style. Employ existing exemptions." - Jerry Irvine
"Scramjets - An ingenious answer to a non-existent problem."
Kline's office is a Winblows suite Jerry. I use whatever works, basket of fruit or canned hash. UNIX rules for everything else. :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

So Kline has shifted to the "dark side" in more ways than one, eh?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, wipe the model glue from your nose.

you mean, the 5 Garys?

A lot of who thanks God?

Who mentioned Amigas?

I stand by my assessment.

jerry "big fine" irvine says so.

jerry, you missed a spot of glue on you upper lip.

I did.

Me.
Brian, wipe your butt. It is dripping.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

No jerry, that's just a hazy glue hallucination you're having.
you best be careful jerry, you might kill your brain cell.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Amiga 500 = the most awesome form of *computer* I've ever used. Bar none. I was more impressed with the 500 than any of my time share on a Cray.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
the notorious t-e-d wrote:

I have three a2000s with accelerators that now sit in My closet. Too bad Commodore mismanaged themselves into oblivion.