RockSim for Mac

It's finally here.......

.....bottom of the page under 'how to order'

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Do they throw in a copy of Virtual PC? 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I've seen some pc apps perform BETTER on a Mac running virtual pc.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

From the sidebar on the order site.......

"A suggestion for people that don't own a computer: RockSim comes in two versions, one for Windows and one for Macintosh. They both work exactly the same. But I would recommend the Macintosh for people that have never owned a computer before, and that are only buying one for the specific purpose of using RockSim. Based on helping PC users, moving and finding files on a Mac seems to make more sense to new computer users"

Hmmm. sounds like it's more intuitive on the Mac.....and don't shoot the messenger. :-)

VPC is now owned by the Borg.....which makes me leery of installing it, what security problems will arise from it's installation?

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

What is this "VPC" of which you speak?

Reply to
Tweak

Virtual PC, an emulator program which lowers your Macintosh into the pee cee world albeit much slower. Games do not work but most business and productivity apps do work.

Check it out here......

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Yeah 95% of the computer owners in the word must be wrong because TVM likes Macs. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Virtual PC. It lets Macs emulate a PC. There is also a PC version that allows you to run multiple PC operating systems simultaneouly on one PC. That's good for testing and developement.

Reply to
Phil Stein

And Ted Gary Jerry Ray Korey Tim Aerotech RCS RCS motor components ISP :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Are you fixated? You listed 10 and 5 are Gary.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Gary formed those companies, not me :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Gonna have to get me one of them Macs....eventually.

The taxman got a gift from me that had four zeros in it :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Imagine how many AT M motors you could have bought?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ouch. Mine had five significant digits. None of them were zeros, unfortunately. :{

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

Yes, but *you* listed Him 5 times.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Nope.

As usual you are wack.

Since they are different legal and IRS and practical entities, they are each seperate "people".

They all have Macs.

A lot of them thank god.

NO Amigas.

Jerry

"You're web site is much funnier."

- Brian Teeling

"Live the life style. Employ existing exemptions."

- Jerry Irvine

"Scramjets - An ingenious answer to a non-existent problem."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How many N's could you have bought?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Kline's office is a Winblows suite Jerry. I use whatever works, basket of fruit or canned hash. UNIX rules for everything else. :-)

Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

887-2370 x222 Toronto (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

Reply to
Anthony Cesaroni

jerry, wipe the model glue from your nose.

you mean, the 5 Garys?

A lot of who thanks God?

Who mentioned Amigas?

I stand by my assessment.

jerry "big fine" irvine says so.

jerry, you missed a spot of glue on you upper lip.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I had a few Macs in the day.

Lisa didn't put out right.

Put a real fish tank inside my old Classic Mac of '89.

Reply to
AlMax