ROL NEWS--Loki Research Granted EX Numbers From US Dept. of Transportation

Tell _them_ that!

What - you think Jerry is pretending to be everyone else? There are people on the internet who do that, but I don't think Jerry is doing it. (Next people will be accusing _me_ of being Jerry... hint for those who can't tell us apart: I'm skinnier than he is, and I drink a lot less beer.)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

And fly alot fewer rockets :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Clinical physicology. Is that the treatment of crazy physicists?

Reply to
Gary

Rocketeer's gotta do what a rocketeers gotta do if they really love it. Civil disobedience? Too bad you couldn't get like 10 thousand people to stand out in front of some major political building and mix propellant. heh...

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

Besides that, Loki hardware would be nothing to convert to NOX hybrid. Just order a extra aft bulkheads. Those aren't illegal right?

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

There's a difference between "legal" and certified.

There is a difference between "possible" and "intended use".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What da hell you talking about? I am not talking about certified nothing. Just thinking I had seen at least one UK website involving NOX hybrids because they were legal and making solids was not. I think they have even come to the US with their equipment to fly at balls. It could have been a different European country, but I thought it was the UK.

Just making up reasons for Stephen to send Jeff money...Nothing else matters, none of this possible and intended use crap.

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

Correct. MARS IIRC.

In UK non pyro ignition is critical as far as I can tell for hybrids until someone starts selling pre-fab approved and CE marked hybrid igniters.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Correct AFAIK.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

If only there _were_ 10 000 rocketeers in the UK.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

} I have a back ground in clinical physicology and I have seen plenty of } his types.

*snicker*

Physicology is another name for physics.

Are you perhaps versed in the diagnosis and treatment of dissociative identity disorder among particles in a split-screen experiment? Maybe the pathological dependence that forces quarks to never go around alone?

Personally I prefer clinical phrenology as a treatment. Examining the patient's bumps on their skull and administering new ones as necessary. There are many, many people who desparately and self-evidently need this. Why, I even know where the "dumbass" bump is and how to fix it.

Dr. Dennis McClain-Furmanski, PhD Dept. of Psychiatry Yale Medical School

Reply to
Doktor DynaSoar

I think I saw Drs. Curley, Larry & Moe perform the procedure one.

Reply to
Phil Stein