So what is the good online store?

I've been following the discounthobbycenter.com thread, and just had an Email query bounce from a full mailbox, so I guess I should look somewhere else. 8*)

I'm poking around

and the FAQ mentions Belleville,, Magnum, and Mountainside, plus America's Hobby Center for big orders (which this one will be).

I'm looking for a place that'll carry all of the Estes line, so I can order out of the Estes .PDF catalog, and has decent prices. Any reccomendations? [A friend is looking at some R/C plane (or maybe helicopter) stuff, so a complete store might even net us a bigger order...

Thanks!

Reply to
William P.N. Smith

Try Giant Leap

Both Estes and high power.

Reply to
Jason

I have had great service from Great lakes Hobbies. I have not delt with the other company. An other great store is the Rocket garden

.

Tom

Reply to
rocket trike

Great Lakes has a vast selection of RC items in addition to their rocketry stuff.

-- Richard "just trying to pass along a good thing.....not affiliated with Great Lakes, just a pleased repeat customer" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Hobbylinc and Red Arrow Hobbies are two others that I've had great success with.

fishhead

I'll add one vote each for Magnum and Great Lakes Hobbies. Both have been very responsive and have offered great service.

Reply to
Eric Ellington

Definitely Great Lakes Hobbies. If it's not on the website, call Bob. Many times he has the items.

Allen Kezer

Reply to
Allen Kezer

I've also got to put a plug in for Giant Leap Rocketry. I don't know their stock on Estes items but Ed is great to work with...and responsive!

Reply to
Allen Kezer

I've ordered from HobbyLinc several times with good results. I've also ordered once each from Red Arrow Hobbies and Tower Hobbies with no problem. Tower is probably the place to go for R/C gear.

Reply to
Bob Cox

maybe

bigger

I've

with

I've had good luck with Discount Rocketry.

-- AL

Reply to
Alan Rognlie

I've always had good results from Belleville Wholesale Hobby,

I've been using them for over 10 years. They mainly carry Estes, Custom, etc. Don't think that they carry any RC stuff, though...

Regards,

Bob Bernatchez

NAR 29996

Reply to