So when do we get all the answers?

Will Iz and Ray ever stop yelling at each other?

Will TRA ever come clean about its dirty laundry?

Will Jerry's motors ever be certified by anyone?

Will the lawsuit ever reach a conclusion?

Can Aerotech ever hope to recover?

Will the ATFE have the last laugh?

Enquiring minds want to know.

It's been a good show, but when will it end? This is the longest movie I've ever seen, and I wanna get out of the theatre before I'm 60.

"So you thought you might like to go to the show, to feel the warm thrill of confusion that space cadet glow!"

--Pink Floyd

Reply to
jafo

I have some good news

I saved money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!

( ok, so it was seven years ago. I still saved! )

I thought that meant something to you :(

- iz

;)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

No.

Not voluntarily.

Some day yes.

Definitely.

No.

Always.

It will morph.

Forget it. I have seen this movie for 35 years now and have only been in it since 1997.

Observer tickets are free!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Perfect.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

maybe we can get Homer Hickman to pen the screenplay for the movie..... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

No!

Bob Kaplow

I wonder......

Maybe I should whip up a test stand with a load cell and start doing "Pseudo Certs"

I'd take the engines, Brun them in the stand, send out the reports and a signed affadavit by me saying the devices performed as reported in the documentation and that I certify them for the classification they are listed on the report as. I'd charge maybe $50 per test group, In case something goes boom and I gotta rebuild.

so, jerry sends me a motor, I test it, and send him a report back saying that i certify this engine performs like a B6-5.

what makes this different than what NAR and TRA are doing?

Reply to
tater schuld

Become a listed NFPA tester and I'll give you spares :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine