source for 1/8" bungee cord

I just bought 50' of elastic bungee cord from them, the price is $.09/f , I was charged $3.85 shipping to Canada, as apposed to $9.00 shipping from another.

Reply to
Mike

Did you contact them for international shipping rates? $3.85 is standard priority mail rate for the continental US.

This quote from their site: "BUYERS OUTSIDE THE USA, PLEASE EMAIL US PRIOR TO BUYING FOR QUOTE ON SHIPPING CHARGES."

I've had customers who think that the automatic shipping calculator at my website was accurate, only to find that I had to adjust thier shipping upwards due to international rates or even coast to coast in the US. A certain number of people fail to see the disclaimer on the front page stating that shipping estimate may not be correct, and will be adjusted to actual.

Mike Fisher Binder Design

Binder Design