source for E and F class motors.

Seems like every where I look I can not find 29mm diameter rocket motors for my Aerotek Cheetah. Lots of vendors have them listed but are usually out of stock or when ordered they are backordered with no delivery date. Communication is poor with most dealers on the internet.

Solution find someone who has the stuff in stock. Any suggestions? Dave

Reply to
Dave

erehwon spelled backwards.

Reply to
By-Tor

Did you try calling

or

or

?
Reply to
ArtU

His website says Magnum has some in stock. Other large internet dealers probably do too. Larry Lobdell Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Hi

Hangar 11, Inc has E,F G,H I,J K,L, M in stock / available......

email snipped-for-privacy@hangar11.com with your wish list..... some website prices need to be updated... but ALL are available at DISCOUNT prices... NOTHING AT OR OVER LIST.

Bobby B

845-304-1303

Reply to