This is scary...

After that they will soon use the chip to track the living as well... There goes our civil liberty. I wonder if people will find ways to defeat the system with a false chip/mark so they can buy and sell?

Reply to
Tai Fu

I actually think this is a good idea: I think the fedgov should pay peole to go down to our southen border, provide hi-power pellet rifles and allow US citizens to shoot at illegal aliens crossing the border. Once you hit one you embed a rfid tag that has gps postional ability. That way we could finally track, round up and deport all the illegal aliens in this country...except those we really need of course....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

  1. I have no doubt this is already being done in some specialized applications. It's a no-brainer. My pet parrots already have chips in them in case they're lost or stolen.
  2. Civil... liberty? I'm sorry, you've used proper english words in a meaning-free sequence. Please re-state.

Fake chips will be along about 30 seconds after someone can make a profit on them. Registration/identification systems apply only to those who don't really need to be tracked.

Me, I want to be the guy with the big fireplace-tongs thing that installs your career chip...

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

The chip will be installed in your forehead with the numbers "666".

Bill Sullivan

"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." - Frank Zappa

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

I really miss Frank :(

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75