Flight report of Nikes rocket

It was the mid autumm moon festival (where the chinese go worship the moon
god) and I got 2 of these rockets called "Nikes" and loaded them on a pad,
ignited it, off it goes and at the apogee, ejected its contents with a nice
BOOM, then down it goes....
Reply to
Tai Fu
Tai - You're still around???!!!???
Get laid yet?
Bruce Kirchner
Reply to
Bruce Kirchner
no.... I had to use synthetic means for release of sexual frustration.... I really dont like girls here in Taiwan because they are waaay too childish or materialistic.
Reply to
Tai Fu
You're back in Taiwan? Did you finish up at the University of Texas? Ever hear from Neil anymore?
Bruce Kirchner
Reply to
Bruce Kirchner
snip
Neil Tarasoff?
He's fine & having a huge sale on Rocketry On Line.
Randy

<randyolb
No I cant finish University of Texas, so I am going to continue using University of Phoenix online... I cant find Neil Tarasoff, he disappeared from rmr and emails to him has been unanswered (for 2 years already)
Reply to
Tai Fu
Try here: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
I bought a kit from him last month.
Randy

<randyolb
Good Luck Tai!
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Kirchner
A degree from UOP is the next best thing to jail record. I know.. I worked for UOP. They graduate anyone. Teachers that give too many grades below C are let go, so even a moron will get a B! Tai... Just send $5 to some company that will grant you a degree in a week. And it won't cost you the outrageous fees that UOP charges!
disappeared
Reply to
AZ Woody