Flight report of Nikes rocket

It was the mid autumm moon festival (where the chinese go worship the moon god) and I got 2 of these rockets called "Nikes" and loaded them on a pad, ignited it, off it goes and at the apogee, ejected its contents with a nice BOOM, then down it goes....

Reply to
Tai Fu

Tai - You're still around???!!!???

Get laid yet?

Bruce Kirchner

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

no.... I had to use synthetic means for release of sexual frustration.... I really dont like girls here in Taiwan because they are waaay too childish or materialistic.

Reply to
Tai Fu

You're back in Taiwan? Did you finish up at the University of Texas? Ever hear from Neil anymore?

Bruce Kirchner

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

snip

Neil Tarasoff?

He's fine & having a huge sale on Rocketry On Line.

Randy

<randyolb

No I cant finish University of Texas, so I am going to continue using University of Phoenix online... I cant find Neil Tarasoff, he disappeared from rmr and emails to him has been unanswered (for 2 years already)

Reply to
Tai Fu

Try here: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

I bought a kit from him last month.