Flight report of Nikes rocket

It was the mid autumm moon festival (where the chinese go worship the moon god) and I got 2 of these rockets called "Nikes" and loaded them on a pad,
ignited it, off it goes and at the apogee, ejected its contents with a nice BOOM, then down it goes....
Tai - You're still around???!!!???
Get laid yet?
Bruce Kirchner

no.... I had to use synthetic means for release of sexual frustration.... I really dont like girls here in Taiwan because they are waaay too childish or materialistic.
You're back in Taiwan? Did you finish up at the University of Texas? Ever hear from Neil anymore?
Bruce Kirchner

snip
Neil Tarasoff?
He's fine & having a huge sale on Rocketry On Line.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
No I cant finish University of Texas, so I am going to continue using University of Phoenix online... I cant find Neil Tarasoff, he disappeared from rmr and emails to him has been unanswered (for 2 years already)
I bought a kit from him last month.
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Tai Fu wrote:

Good Luck Tai!
Bruce
A degree from UOP is the next best thing to jail record. I know.. I worked for UOP. They graduate anyone. Teachers that give too many grades below C are let go, so even a moron will get a B! Tai... Just send $5 to some company that will grant you a degree in a week. And it won't cost you the outrageous fees that UOP charges!

disappeared