666?

Lets see....once they figure out that these rfid chips can be removed from the passports, its only a hop,skip and a jump to embed the rfid chips into the human body where only a surgeon can remove them under penalty of law of course.. Of course thats why people will goto mexico to have the surgery done .

Does anybody remember minority report, where everyplace you went to, know who you were and what your preferences were as you entered stores and mals and such? customized advertising and marketing coming to a brain implant rfid chip soon to you. When we all have these babies embedded in us, our web pages will auto maticaly configure themselves to whats on your rfid chip. You knew of course connection to the interenet was next? as is GPS enabled rfid chips so that FEDGOV will always know who you are and where you are at any given second.

I still say FEDGOV ought to just embed these babies into illegal aliens with high powered pellet rifles as they cross the border so we can track them all down.

shockie B(

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

The new 'number of the beast' has been calculated to be 616. Please update your references.

Thanks ;)

Reply to
tamoore

667 - The neighbor of the beast...

Tod "Credit: Farside" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Been using that vintage Pentium chip again?

Nope. 667 is across the street from the beast. The neighbor is 668.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

661 - Nearest prime number to the number of the beast.
Reply to
Alan Jones

XXX-844-7666

The office phone number of the beast. (Actually mine, so don't call unless you want to be pulled into the depths of Hell.)

Mark E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418

Reply to
Mark Hamilton

totally depends if on a Cul de Sac or not.

Reply to
nitram578

That was my old address. =8-O

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

Not necessarily. It just said neighbor, not "next door" neighbor.

Reply to
Bill Eichelberger

I heard lucent technologies moved their office to 666 Fifth Ave. in Manhattan... is that true?

-- TAI FU

Tai Fu

No!

It's true!

=D

Reply to
tamoore

Not according to their website.

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

Endurance race team who is partnered with "Army of Darkness"

Reply to
Tweak

I just had to order some computer equipment for our office inthe basement of the O'Hare passenger terminal. The zip code for ORD is 60666! Really!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

I used to have the address 10666 Rich rd. Mom sez it kinda sorta explains a few things about me :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d