can these prices be right??

i was looking at standard hooby supply's web site

and i was looking at 15 dollar atlas n scale

33, 000 tank cars for 5 bucks.

is this correct? does anyone order from them?

thanks

doug

Reply to
snowdog

G.M.

Doug wrote: i was looking at standard hooby supply's web site

and i was looking at 15 dollar atlas n scale 33, 000 tank cars for 5 bucks. is this correct? does anyone order from them?

--------------------------------------------------- I dealt with SHS many times tn the 990s and was always pleased with the prompt service and fair prices. I found that their closeout items were exceptional values.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

Dear Bill:

Didn't know they had railroads back in the Dark Ages... I bet Usenet was a mess back then too, with all the end-of-the-millenium hysteria, Y1K bug mayhem, and cross- posting Viking trolls...

Cordially yours, Gerard Pawlowski

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Yeah but, you have to admit, a few of them were exceptionally humorous ... no!?

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

I feel this joke has been reversed on me, but I don't know wye...

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Gerald wrote: Didn't know they had railroads back in the Dark Ages... =A0 =A0 I bet Usenet was a mess back then too, with all the end-of-the-millenium hysteria, Y1K bug mayhem, and cross- posting Viking trolls..

----------------------------------------------------- Yep! And imagine making payment arrangements.

Now you know that I'm really an old man!

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

More than one person has found the tables turned on them here.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Steve=A0Caple replied: On 10 Aug 2005 13:56:25 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gannon.edu wrote: I feel this joke has been reversed on me, but I don't know wye... More than one person has found the tables turned on them here.

------------------------------------------------ I think it's time we switched to another subject.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

What makes you think it would turnout any differently?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Good point, Steve, but we have gotten pretty well sidetracked.

Cordially yours, Gerard P.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Reply to