Overland tower 55 (plastic)

Has anyone seen these kits yet? I have been trying to find a pic of a kit but all I get is prototype photos. Overland is good but they are not that good, if you know what I mean.

Can anyone tell me where I might find an actual photo of any of the tower 55 kits.

Thanks

Reply to
crotalus

There none yet as they are not that far along. It normally takes about a year to get a product such as this to market. If they started advertising as soon as they got the idea it will be a year+ before the product is seen.

Reply to
Jon Miller

No pictures other than prototype, but the first place I've seen pricing information:

Frankly, the pricing was more reasonable than I expected. Overland is not perfect (what is) but I've always been satisfied with their products, and appreciate the healthy product release schedule of their brass lines. I've been impressed with how quickly they get the ultra modern prototypes out in brass. I've got three of the Tower 55's on preorder with PWRS.

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz

For starters, they aren't "kits", they are ready-to-run. The only way you get a Tower 55 "kit" is to hit it with a hammer a few times... LOL Secondly, try the following picture links from the NMRA convention of their first prototype:

Paul A. Cutler III

************* Weather Or No Go New Haven *************
Reply to
Pac Man