RFID

Is there anyone who knows how to design a transceiver for an RFID reader?
Reply to
Jerry O'Dell
Which system?
Reply to
starwars
Depending on the manufacturer and technology (passive, active, microwave etc.), you can often find a lot of information from their app notes.
Many transceivers are single chip products. You just need to design the antenna, and they provide the design guidelines.
I can't remember which company now, but there was one that gave me most everything I needed. I don't think it was Philips, but someone like them.
Good luck.
Reply to
Richard