Toy H2/O2 Rocket

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:GQA-AJ3GGKgJ:

Just got a catalog from National Geographic, which included a rocket powered by H2/O2 from electrolysis of water. Couldn't locate that on the web, but it was once carried by Hammacher Schlemmer. Found the listing on Google in cached form.

Can potato cannons be far behind?

-Larry (Still dead but talking) C.

Reply to
L.C.

I thought Estes was bringing this to market?

down .. shockie B)

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:GQA-AJ3GGKgJ:

shockwaveriderz

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:GQA-AJ3GGKgJ:

<locprecision

All the cool people were at Hobbyvisions.

;-)

Reply to
Fred Shecter

I saw a TV show about a company in WI that makes and ships spud guns to people by mail order. Turns out they are legal unless a specific ordinance is in place.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine