TRF?

Been like that for several days now
Reply to
Abby Normal
according to sources, router problems at their ISP. I'm showing up to 40% lost packets.
Reply to
Roy Green
They said thety thought it was fixed Sunday, but I can't even get into the site today
Dale Greene
Roy Green wrote:
Reply to
Dale Greene
There is an issue with their ISP. Noise on the line or some such. They have notified their ISP and a service tech should be coming out today (or soon) to correct it.
They have been seeing between 20% and 75% packet loss to their router. Very bad thing.
-Aaron
Dale Greene wrote:
Reply to
Aaron