TRF?

Been like that for several days now

Reply to
Abby Normal

according to sources, router problems at their ISP. I'm showing up to 40% lost packets.

Reply to
Roy Green

They said thety thought it was fixed Sunday, but I can't even get into the site today

Dale Greene

Roy Green wrote:

Reply to
Dale Greene

There is an issue with their ISP. Noise on the line or some such. They have notified their ISP and a service tech should be coming out today (or soon) to correct it.

They have been seeing between 20% and 75% packet loss to their router. Very bad thing.

-Aar> They said thety thought it was fixed Sunday, but I can't even get into > the site today

Reply to
Aaron

It crashed due to over-moderation.

Reply to