Mazak.. WTF?!

So, we just got a new (to us) Mazak.. Beautiful machine.. But wtf were
they thinking with this conversational?! How am I supposed to run this
thing?! lol
Does anyone have a Mazatrol M32 operator manual so I can learn the
conversational? I have a programming manual for the G-Code but would
really like to learn how to use this machine fully.
Reply to
tnik
We just got rid of 2 Mazak mills (older) with M32 control last year. I'll see if maintainence kept the manuals, and see if I can get one for you if so.
Reply to
Steve Walker
Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it.
Tom