Mazak.. WTF?!

So, we just got a new (to us) Mazak.. Beautiful machine.. But wtf were they thinking with this conversational?! How am I supposed to run this thing?! lol

Does anyone have a Mazatrol M32 operator manual so I can learn the conversational? I have a programming manual for the G-Code but would really like to learn how to use this machine fully.

Reply to
tnik

We just got rid of 2 Mazak mills (older) with M32 control last year. I'll see if maintainence kept the manuals, and see if I can get one for you if so.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Thanks Steve, I really appreciate it.

Tom