UKRA New website

UKRA has just rolled out it's brand new website.

When members send in their renewals this year they will receive their username and password to be able to access the extra members only features, these include forums, chatbox, polls and the ability to submit events and articles.

We have a vendors announce area in the forums and since many UK flyers buy products from other countries we'd like to offer international vendors a chance to participate. Any vendor or manufacturer can apply to get a vendor account on the site. To do so please use the Webmasters Contact Form and send us some details of your business and a contact email address.

With Your vendors account you will be able to use the forums, the chatbox and be able to submit articles, however please be aware articles should not just be general announcements, this is what you have the forum space for. The articles will be moderated so we can advise on the correct format.

If you have any questions please contact us through the Webmaster Contact Form on the website.

Thanks

UKRA Webmaster

ukracouncil