What do you do with them?

_____________________________________

A civil remark and response (albeit a simple one) between Jerry Irvine and Ray Dunakin!

Dogs and cats living together...total anarchy!

A sure sign of the impending apocalypse.

Reply to
NaCl

I divorced my wife so I could take over her half of the closet. My motto is "Anything for Rocketry". Another benefit from the divorce is that I don't spend as much money on food and now I can afford even more rockets. Yahoo!!!

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Grippo

Here, here!!