What do you do with them?

wrote:

Nah - he's just starting an interest in rocketry at an early age...<g>
Eldred
I divorced my wife so I could take over her half of the closet. My motto is "Anything for Rocketry". Another benefit from the divorce is that I don't spend as much money on food and now I can afford even more rockets. Yahoo!!!
Andrew

Here, here!!
Jerry