Where to buy products.

I'm pretty new to model rocketry and brand new to the newsgroup. I would like to know if there is an internet store, or a brick and mortor store that is the best to buy model rocketry supplies (i.e. Bulk engines, high powered rocket engines). And how do you get larger engines (over 'E')?

--Evi

Reply to
Kanohi Evi

Best on the net go here:

Randy

Randy

Try here lowest prices fast shipping

Abby Normal

I have had success with Bruce at Countdown Hobbies

-Tim

Kanohi Evi wrote:

Reply to
dixontj93060