You think some people have too much time on thier hands? [OT]

Read through this. No, I mean REALLY read through this...

Gene Costanza

Mike

Exactly my point...

| > -- | >

| > If you're trying to genetically engineer a boy band, and spill some | > Captain Morgan's in the Petri dish, I suggest you throw that batch away... | >

| |

Reply to
Gene Costanza

Fortunately I had just enough time to submit my "backwards writing technique".

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Amazingly, I believe I will be able to use "Neptunes Hammer" at work to demonstrate the damage water hammer/cavitation will do to our equipment if the operators don't watch what they are doing. Has anybody tried this?

Reply to
David Stribling