1/24 or 1/25 MGs, 20mm or 40mm to mount on a jeep/Humvee sorta thing?

I'm going to do a 'what-if' sorta urban assault vehicle in 1/24 or 1/25 (can't remember), and I need some decent noise makers for the roof gunner. Anyone know of anybody who makes stuff in this scale? Even a Ma Deuce would do in a pinch I suppose, but I'd like something meaner. Thanks

Reply to
Disco58

On Dec 26, 7:41=EF=BF=BDpm, "Disco58" wrote= :

en a Ma Deuce

In the words of that estimable statesman, Popeye, you have an "orfink." The number of kits with weapons done in 1/24-25 is close to nil, and the Model RR stuff in G gauge doesn't really offer anything much for it either.

There are items now in 1/32, 1/18, 1/16 and larger but not a great selection in 1/24-25.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

te:

Even a Ma Deuce

There are some 1/25 tank kits out there.......perhaps you can bash one of those and improvise

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Revell makes a simple (snap-together) Humvee with roof-mounted TOW missile in 1/25. I don't know about availability though.

Regards, Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Currell

Thanks guys, I think the TOW missile is a brilliant solution

Reply to
Disco58