1/24 or 1/25 MGs, 20mm or 40mm to mount on a jeep/Humvee sorta thing?

I'm going to do a 'what-if' sorta urban assault vehicle in 1/24 or 1/25
(can't remember), and I need some decent noise makers for the roof gunner.
Anyone know of anybody who makes stuff in this scale? Even a Ma Deuce
would do in a pinch I suppose, but I'd like something meaner. Thanks
Reply to
Disco58
On Dec 26, 7:41=EF=BF=BDpm, "Disco58" wrote= :
en a Ma Deuce
In the words of that estimable statesman, Popeye, you have an "orfink." The number of kits with weapons done in 1/24-25 is close to nil, and the Model RR stuff in G gauge doesn't really offer anything much for it either.
There are items now in 1/32, 1/18, 1/16 and larger but not a great selection in 1/24-25.
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
te:
Even a Ma Deuce
There are some 1/25 tank kits out there.......perhaps you can bash one of those and improvise
Reply to
Count DeMoney
Revell makes a simple (snap-together) Humvee with roof-mounted TOW missile in 1/25. I don't know about availability though.
Regards, Ralph
Reply to
Ralph Currell

Site Timeline