1/24 military Jeep model early '70s Q

Back in the early '70s, I got a model of an Army Jeep & it was 1/24 scale. It was motorized. IIRC, it had rubber tires & also had a trailer. The batteries mounted in the trailer under a 'tarp'. I know it was a Japanese kit, maybe Bandai, but off & on over the years I've looked on eBay to no avail. Any older armor guys know which kit I'm talking about? Thanks.

Reply to
frank

This Bluetank kit isn't the one you mention, but I think I do recall one similar to that. I built the Bluetank one when it first came out. Despite the boxtop clearly labeling this as a 1/35 scale kit, it is in fact, either 1/24 or 1/25. The batteries are hidden under the obejct in the back.

Rob Gronovius

This is the one I remember that had the trailer & was motorized. Took a couple minutes of eBay searching. It is a Mitsuwa 1/20 scale kit.

$16 + $11 s/h, not too bad for a vintage motorized kit.

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Thanks for the help, Rob! I'll look into the Mitsuwa kit for sure. It looks like a later issue box art from what I think I remembered. Regarding Bluetank, I know they also released an M29C Weasel labeled as 1/35 but is 1/24 also.

Reply to
frank