Bandai ME-109E-4?

A shop here in San Diego has a Bandai ME-109E-4 in 1/24 scale in stock although the box is not sealed. How does this kit rank these days as far as workmanship/scale etc.? jim

Reply to
jimbol51

There are images and photos of all of the kit's parts here:

me it looks mighty nice.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Do you know how this kit compares to the 1/24 Airfix kit for example? Is this Bandai kit a new one or an old remake? Sorry but I'm totally unfamiliar with Bandai. jim

Reply to
jimbol51

I had the Airfix one, and this looks at least as good. I think the model dates from the late 1980's early 1990's IIRC. I was particularly impressed by how the detail on the fuselage side was done:

haven't been able to find a review of it on-line though. Bandai did these very detailed 1/48th scale German tank kits back in the early- mid 1970's that had interior parts, and they were top notch kits.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery