Bandai Maultier "canopy" wanted

Hi all,

As mentioned in the subject line I am looking for the cab,grille and bonnet parts (maybe even the fenders) for the Bandai 1/48 maultier Or any other

1/48 maultier or blitz. Does anyone wants to part with these or can anyone help me find these parts.

If the price is right I could also go for a complete kit, but the price must be REALLY nice then.

Please let me know here or at t3mmodels(at)hotmail(dot)com

TIA and Cheers.

Bert-Jan.

Reply to
Bert-Jan