Did Lima ever do an RTC 31?

Hi all,

Did Lima ever do their 31 in later RTC livery as 97204 or 31970? If so, which number did they go for? Before anyone asks, I'm not seriously contemplating buying one, I'm planning on repainting a Hornby 31 when they're available, and want the number Lima didn't do, if they indeed ever did an RTC ped. :)

TIA,

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

Yo

Ahem ... What's RTC livery?!?! :-/ Don't mind me, I prefer BR 1948-68 :o)

Try here tho' ...

... has a full list of everything Lima produced I think.

HTH

Fling

Reply to
Flingel Bunt

Ah, found it, and it was indeed 31970, so I'll go for 97204 for a 'unique' model. Lima Collectors Society? I thought the notion of collecting Lima models was a joke :-/ The picture of 37611 on the front page says it all...

--

***
*** Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk) MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com
Reply to
Rich Mackin

Yes, it was number 31970 in RTC red.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

I got a pic of that one if you'd like to see it:

Pete

Reply to
mutley