Can someone identify this model kit?

I found this beautifully built model of a Showman's Road Locomotive.
Here are couple of photos I took of the model:

It looks to be about 1:24 scale. I was told that it was a kit from
late 60s or early 70s and it was produced by a Japanese
manufacturer. Can anybody here provide me with any more details about
this model?
TIA,
Peteski
Reply to
Peter W.
I'm pretty sure that this was a Bandai kit. I don't have further details at the moment but will see if I can find an advertisement or review at the weekend.
Gordon McLaughlin
Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin
Thanks fro your reply Gordon.
I posted this question on another forum and I had some responses there as well. You just confirmed what I was told. It is a 1:16 scale Bandai kit. It was also issued by Entex. Long out of production of course.
Peteski
Reply to
Peter W.

Site Timeline