Can someone identify this rotary table?

Hi!
Got an rotary table (2 axes of rotation; 200 mm diameter) today. Nice craftsmanship, all surfaces scraped. Has never been used on a mill,
because it was used for calibrating gyros at the Luftwaffe.
Seller said, that it is British made. Weights at about as much as half a tank.
Now, I'd like to find out more about it.
Pictures are here: <
http://www.peters-cnc-ecke.de/forumupload/uploadFiles2008/31179_124566941009_Foto-0044.jpg
<
http://www.peters-cnc-ecke.de/forumupload/uploadFiles2008/31179_124566941009_Foto-0043.jpg
It has a bit of backlash, but I'm certain that I can fix that. I intend to use it for the rotary axes for a 5 axis-CNC, so I simply couldn't resist. :-))
TIA, Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
<http://www.yadro.de>