[Figure modeling]How to mask vinyll?

Hi

Figure modelers how do you mask vinyl kits prior to paint? I have Horizon terminator T2 primed and ready to go but I wonder what you use to mask as you spray paint? I usually do 1/35 tanks and jets and I am a little lost here on what to use for masking medium.

Thanks a lot

Patrick

Reply to
varois83

I have used both liquid latex,"mold builder" you can find this any arts and craft supply stores. I also use 3m blue masking tape I use this on all my vinyl kits. I have also used the latex.

Dan Beavers snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Dan

Thanks Dan and papa I will try both.