1/27 Hannover CL 111a finished

I'll give a link to the short story in English. I post a lot and more elaborate on a local ( read : Dutch ) forum, but I guess that's no good here.

patrick antoni

That looks great; thanks for sharing it! Makes me want to build mine!

---Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

I built one about 20 years ago. Not having the lozenge camo on a decal, I painted it on. I'm feeling MUCH better now...... I converted another (bought for me by my parents on a vacation in Germany - they misunderstood when I asked for a German model or two) into a Cl.V. That one I did in an all-green schemebecause I was unwilling to try dot-painting again. My hat's off to the maker of this craft, it's beautiful!

Reply to
The Old Man

Boy, does that bring back memories! I had the MPC issue of that and the Roland Walfisch as a kid. Really sharp work on the lozenge fabric.

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery