1/32 Scale Cobra Coupe - Lindberg - race car plastic model

1/32 Scale Cobra Coupe - Lindberg - race car plastic model For beginners. A very simplistic kit. More along the lines of a toy than a scale model. No real mechanical detail. Made to snap together and be held together with one screw (included). Has gears to push like a friction toy. Box has some damage to one end.

A master modeler could probably do something with this as the body molding is fairly good.

Reply to
Bruce Duty

Bruce, I'd be nice if you prefix your subject line with Ebay so those of us not interested in going to ebay don't have to open your posts.

Just a suggestion for common courtesy.

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

i agree its a pain to open it then find its just and ad for an ebay item

Reply to
dave

on 7/8/2008 12:11 PM dave said the following:

You don't see the cgi.ebay.com in the link?

Reply to
willshak

You bet your sweet beepie I saw the link - IN THE POST ONCE I OPENED IT ! ! ! I want him and all other Ebay posters to put it in the SUBJECT of the post. Check the original post, there is nothing in the subject line to indicate that it is an advertisement for something he wants to sell.

Sorry for the shouting.

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

on 7/8/2008 5:21 PM Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman said the following:

All Bruce Duty posts are for eBay items. Just killfile Bruce Duty and you won't see the posts at all. If you don't want to killfile him, just don't open messages by Bruce Duty. Simple.

Reply to
willshak

=== Bill, I don't want to start a pissing war, but to killfile Bruce would be to take the easy way out and play the game his way. If he has not learned to use the internet after all these years, he should be chastised and reminded that this is a world community and he has to play by the rules. Akin to adult content in posts and off topic posts, where you prefix your post with ADULT or OT, he HAS to prefix his with eBay. I believe that there is something referencing this in the FAQ, if not, it should be added.

Your advice to not open posts by Bruce are well taken for the rms group. However, when he posts in the binaries group, you expect to see a picture there regardless of who posted it, that is where I have a problem with not prefixing his posts for content.

My four cents.

Ray ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman