1/32 site

Sorry if this ends up a double post--I was looking for the 1/32 builders
site, but can't find it anymore. Anyone have any ideas?
Reply to
Disco58
This one?
RobG
Here's a couple:
Rufus
Rob--Although the opening page looks vastly different than I remember, the name looks very familiar, so I do believe that's the one. Thank you sir. And to Rufus, thanks for the additional site, I like that one too.
Reply to
Disco58