1/48 CH-46 Seaknight announced by MRC

MRC will be releasing a 1/48th scale Boeing/Vertol CH-46 Seaknight. They've
designed the kit with two different sets of rotor blades and other relevant
details to render the current CH-46 as well as early versions of the
aircraft.
Just when you think no one will do one, bam, there it is.
I got this at the Internet Modeler site:

Steve
Reply to
Steve Jahn
Shit Hot!
"The world would be a much better place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Thanks for the great info on the show. Jerry 47
Reply to
jerry 47