1/48 CH-46 Seaknight announced by MRC

MRC will be releasing a 1/48th scale Boeing/Vertol CH-46 Seaknight. They've designed the kit with two different sets of rotor blades and other relevant details to render the current CH-46 as well as early versions of the aircraft.

Just when you think no one will do one, bam, there it is.

I got this at the Internet Modeler site:

Steve

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Shit Hot!

"The world would be a much better place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Thanks for the great info on the show. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47