1:500 scale people and cars

I am working on a diorama in 1:500 scale (the odd scale is because it is going in a coffee table.

I need a number of people and several cars or light trucks. I know 1:500 is kind of an odd scale (though I did find photo etch railings for the major ship in the diorama). Anyone aware of a source for PE people, and cars?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Try

are 1:450 which might be close enough for you.

Peteski

Reply to
peteski