1/72 Revell Type VIIC - Progress Pix Posted...

...on ABMS, if anyone cares to take a look.

Reply to
Rufus

People are looking....

Reply to
Andrew M

Wow.....that's a lot of cutting and drilling. Looking good... Want to borrow my Dremel Stylus (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I actually didn't use my Dremel much...just a bit to thin the plastic at the stern end. I did it all by hand with drill bits in a pin vise, a micro surgical scalpel, and needle files.

Reply to
Rufus

a link to ABMS? damned if I can remember what those letters stand for....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

alt.binaries.models.scale

And I was first thinking of some kind of AnotherBxxxxModellingSyndrome :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Unfortunately some of us are not able to look at the binaries which gets frustrating as hell when you want to see some detail picture that someone posts.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor