1804 canon

who made the naploeonic era canon kit? i remember building it. pyro?

Reply to
someone

I do believe that was the company. Pyro's moulds went to Life-Like for awhile and then on to Lindberg. They may still have them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

funny you should mention, i got some email from ernie today. i should ask him. it was an ok kit. but i was about 8, so it was pretty active.

Reply to
someone

Pachelbel?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

i'm pretty sure pyro.

Reply to
someone

You can get it from SMER now. The old Pyro molds. I recently used it to backdate an 18th century Spanish smoothbore (pics on alt.binaries.models.scale).

It takes a LOT of work to make it decent. When I did the backdating I threw away the field carriage and scratch-built a garrison carriage.

Didn't stop me for ordering another one, though. :-)

MH

snipped-for-privacy@some.doma> who made the naploeonic era canon kit? i remember building it.

Reply to
MH

i believe i saw the pictures. it was really nice. i would mostly like to just duplicate the childhood build i did, like my ju87, if you saw that. thanks, i didn't want to pay ebay prices for a vintage kit.

Reply to
someone

I picked up the SMER version at my LHS for around $10.

MH

snipped-for-privacy@some.doma> thanks, i didn't want to pay ebay prices for a vintage kit.

Reply to
MH