Airfix 1/48 TSR.2 is in the shops (in the UK)

Received mine in the post today from Hannants
Now I am wondering how many tins of white paint I am going to need and where am I going to put it ?
Gondor
Reply to
Gondor
Go to Halfords and get a can of their "Appliance White". It works a treat on all-white aircraft!
Received mine in the post today from Hannants
Now I am wondering how many tins of white paint I am going to need and where am I going to put it ?
Gondor
Reply to
Chris Hughes

Site Timeline