Airfix 1/48 TSR.2 is in the shops (in the UK)

Mine are in the post today, but I still haven't got around to building one of the 1/72 version from my stash yet!

Reply to
pcb1962

Received mine in the post today from Hannants

Now I am wondering how many tins of white paint I am going to need and where am I going to put it ?

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Go to Halfords and get a can of their "Appliance White". It works a treat on all-white aircraft!

Received mine in the post today from Hannants

Now I am wondering how many tins of white paint I am going to need and where am I going to put it ?

Gondor

Reply to
Chris Hughes