1oz plastic cups

Found a new source for 1oz plastic cups - McDonalds. They scrapped the wax paper ones and are doing plastic now. Finally something I can get there other than their 59¢ 42oz sodas and egg mcmuffins.

Reply to
John DeBoo

A pharmacist gave me a whole stack of them for free. Enough to mix up little batches of stuff for a good while. Lee Valley has 30cc ones for $3.50/100, while McDonalds still uses the paper cups for ketchup and dipping sauce here- probably for PR reasons rather than cost.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I wonder how many I can walk off with without them screaming :-)

Seriously, I have looked for 'nut cups' lately, and stores don't know what I am looking for. I used to use them a lot for mixing small batches of paint for small brush work. Also for small resin castings.

Actually, Mac's waxed paper >

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Stephen,

I did the same about 7 years ago. Bought a whole box ( 1000 cups). May have to re-order this year. :-)

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

Don Stauffer wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@usfamily.net:

Try a crafts store that has cake decorating supplies such as Michaels or a party supply store.

Sherry

Reply to
Sherry

Hey Art; I'm totally impressed. I checked today and my stash is 250 smally cups. I only use them for resin casting and can reuse them over and over as resin doesn't stick to them. Similar to my kajillion yogurt containers; I can pop the resin out of those and reuse them.

Oh rem> Stephen,

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni