20% off all listed kits and books for October

Still trying to clear out the spare room and generate a bit o cash here, so for the month of October all listed kits and books are 20% off listed prices.

Also not all items we are planning on getting rid of are listed so please ask if you are looking for something in particular.

What can I say, just suddenly realized can't live long enough to build all this stuff.

Rhino

and i thought the 75+ kits i sold on ebay to a guy was a crazy amount to have sitting around

Reply to
Shawn