5 Minute Epoxy Vapors

After an afternoon of building I leaned down to pick up a dropped piece. Looking across the table I could see vapors, gas, whatever rising from the epoxy I had just mixed. Never noticed that before....

I guess they really mean it when they say to use this stuff with VENTILATION!

Wonder how long I've been breathing that stuff.

Craig

Reply to
who me?

Measure the antlers you grew after starting using the epoxy in inches. Multiply by 4.32 and you'll get the number of years you've been inhaling the stuff

Reply to
Val Kraut

is that where spamalope come from val?

Wow dude- probably as long as those 12 foot tall purple gerbils have been chasing you with hedge clippers screaming "Freud was right".

Reply to
Jim Atkins

sounds like all you guys have been breathing the same fumes as me....

now maybe if the fumes would make me stop hallucinating and actually finish one of these damn models, we might have something.

Craig

Reply to
who me?