A.B. Charles and Son Pittsburgh PA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unless a suitable building can be located in the next few weeks....the shop will be gone after 60 years in business due to things beyond our control..To date no place has been found that is within reasonable fiscal reach...and those that have been within the limits have been too small or non workable for retail...At this time it looks like the end will be sometime in June.

To all of the faithful supportive customers and friends...THANKS for your support!!

Reply to
NOCKERS

I've only been in Pittsburgh 6 years but I'll certainly miss the place.

Here's hoping some solution can be found.

Reply to
Peter Baxter

George! You still kicking around?

I stopped in and spoke with Scott a few weeks ago when up visiting the daughter. Real sad what is happeing in Dormont.

John Alger IPMS 10906 Charlotte Scale Modelers

Reply to
John

If not, there's always Hobbytown USA at the Robinson Town Center. They have a pretty good collection and have been getting new releases for awhile from Tamiya, Bandai, Revell Germany and such.

Reply to
Prof. Plastic