a first!

my ebay sales matched my ebay buys.... damn.

Yeah, well, don't get the big head. Celebrate your luck but prepare for more typical results of "spending more than I sell on ebay"

-BM

Reply to
Bill

always.

Did you factor in .... SHIPPING?? scratch that.. it was a joke! seriously, don't hit me, okay?

--- Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

carefull with that wrapping paper, eugene! yes, did actual factor shipping on both. that's why i'm so surprised. if i win that bag of halves...bye bye budgie.

There I am, atypical again. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

if you see any german lindberg ac cheap, grab them for me.

The November meeting usually is the auction meet so I'm taking money along. Since there's also a dealer there most meetings I'm hoping to snag one of those 2006 Mustangs that are just out. Talk? Heh-heh, yep. It can turn into a regular hen session.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mustang mission accomplished! And I landed a Hewlitt-Packard printer to boot. No Lindberg stuff, no aircraft at all. CD arrived today and I'm listening to it now.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

coolness.