? about Pigments

I'm looking into getting some pigments for weathering my WWII German armor -
mostly for making mud and dust effects.
I've found both MIG and MMP. They both seem like fine products but I'm not
sure which would be a better value for the money. I noticed that MMP jars
are larger but MIG provides instructs, which could be a benefit for a novice
like myself.
I was hoping for any kind of info regarding their pros and cons; use; etc.
Thanks,
Scott Lamprich
Reply to
SJL
Try Concrete Color from Home Depot. Same price gets you a pound of the stuff, and it's just as good.
Reply to
robert.skipper1
Thanks for the idea. That's something I hadn't even considered.
Scott
Reply to
SJL