? about Pigments

I'm looking into getting some pigments for weathering my WWII German armor - mostly for making mud and dust effects.

I've found both MIG and MMP. They both seem like fine products but I'm not sure which would be a better value for the money. I noticed that MMP jars are larger but MIG provides instructs, which could be a benefit for a novice like myself.

I was hoping for any kind of info regarding their pros and cons; use; etc.

Thanks,

Scott Lamprich

Reply to
SJL

Try Concrete Color from Home Depot. Same price gets you a pound of the stuff, and it's just as good.

Reply to
robert.skipper1

Thanks for the idea. That's something I hadn't even considered.

Scott

Reply to
SJL