Academy1/32 F-16CG/CJ

I haven't seen any mention of this before, but in addition to Tamiya's upcoming Big Mouth F-16, I found this one on Squadron's website:

It's a good deal cheaper than Tamiya's. I only hope it's as good as their FA-18C. Scott Wilson

Reply to
Scott R. Wilson

...THIS is going to get interesting...and expensive...

Reply to
Rufus

is that the kink's plasticman playing in the background?