Actual Bargain on Ebay

I kid you not. Go in and search for "Lot 1/48 1/72 Monogram Revell Academy HUGE 29 in all"

Must $400 dollars worth of stuff in one lot (new kits)! Current bid is about 50 bucks and the auctions ends in 18 hours.

I'm not affiliated with this seller AT ALL. It just looks like it's a good deal and I thought I'd advertise it bit 'cause I'm so darn nice.

Reply to
dancho

fortunately i hate about half the kits or my wallet would be sweating.