paint selection question

I have been using Createx paints on some fishing lures I am building.The paint keeps building up at the tip of the Iwata Eclipse needle. I thin the paints with water but was told today that the water may be my problem. The salesman at Dixie Art suggested using an extender. Will Windex do about the same thing?

Also, has anyone sprayed Auto Air? I am trying to find a doggone paint that I can just spray!!!

Thank you!

II

Reply to
countinsheep