ADDENDUM: CIM Products

A couple of quick corrections:

The website is actually

and not "industries".

PE frets are being dropped for cast white metal parts in future sets. (As most of these parts are supposed to be three dimensional this is not a downgrade!)

Guns may be ordered separately (heavy guns are $14.95 and small broadside guns $4.95 each).

The 7" gun with the Alabama is a Blakely rifle, not a Brook rifle (mea culpa).

Check out their line of CIM-rope scale rigging ropes, very nice indeed!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote the following:

For those who do not make US Civil War models, there's something even for tanks and vehicles. Scale rope for tow cables. I have used some rigging rope left over from the USS Constitution (Old Ironsides) instead of the rigid plastic tow cable included in the vehicle models, but I have run out of rope.. I cut the ends off the plastic cable and glue the rope to the ends. It can be draped anyway you want, or stretched between vehicles for a diorama. Pretty cheap for 15 feet of scale rope. Between 90 cents to $3.35, depending upon diameter size.

willshak