A-4P Skyhawk

Just posted a pic of my A-4P Skyhawk I just finished. see a couple things still that need to be addressed before I give it to the commissione. Let me know what you think or suggest.

rich

Reply to
Rich

Oh, and THANK YOU THANK YOU to all who had disscused ways to calm down and fade the colors. I ended up using a little dark tan in the flat coat, on the upper surfaces, heavier still on the horizontal areas.

rich

Reply to
Rich

Glad it worked out for you! I have always preferred using tans/flesh-tones in fading colors, as opposed to using white. There is no one right or wrong way; I guess it is a simply a matter of personal taste. For me, using white always made it seem "bleachy" or "chalky", as opposed to sun-faded.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Hello, I don't see your pics in abms, just saw the messages in response to your post. Could you repost them? Thanks

-- Manuel Estevez IPMS France 551

"Club de la Vallée de l'Ousse"
"Shermans en France"

Reply to