aero master

i got the aero master defenders of malts 1/48 decal sheet
and no i HAVE to build all 7 ac. who does the best 1/48 ml1
hurri?
Reply to
someone
I assume you mean Hurricane, Mark II. Hasegawa, hands down!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
yes, through my incoherence you got it. but i thought it was a mk 1? the sheet says mk 1.
Reply to
someone
Well, Hasegawa makes a Mk.I, but the old Airfix Mk.I isn't too shabby, and it's a bit cheaper.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
A quick look at "Malta: the Hurricane Years," by Shore, Cull and Maliza, shows that at least the first batch of Hurricanes to get to Malta in 1940 were Mk I.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
this is a longer term projrct so perhaps i can go for the best. i've been getting a little bummed at airfix. maybe just the older kits, but when i compare the airfix beaufighter to even the matchbox, it looks like the cousin from across the tracks. i'm curious to look at a "modern" beau kit.
Reply to
someone
that is what the aero sheet decals are for. so i will build that. the glad will be first since i have 5 of the lindbergs. i'm going to see if the add-on kits for the roden will work.
Reply to
someone